Thursday, June 4, 2009

I got a Praise

Open your mouth, scream and shout: I GOT A PRAISE!
That's what i've been doing since about midnight last night.
I spent some time crying out to God and feeling all hopeless and then He spoke to me, so gently and so simply_Praise!
Mind you, God has been telling me about praise for a week or so now, but I think I've really got the picture finally. I need to offer up Praise ON PURPOSE to God! You do too! I know you praise, but there's always room for more. Step out of your comfort zone and praise God in a new way, how about a dance? Any praise dancers out there? You don't have to be an expert, just say a prayer, turn on some music and use that body to give God some true Praise! He loves it, He wants it and you got it right in your mouth! and hands, and feet and.....you get the point.
So this blog is to encourage you to Praise God today, open your mouth and your heart and tell God how awesome he is to you and don't forget, tell somebody else too.
I love you all, start praising and keep praising. Go ahead
I dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment