Thursday, June 11, 2009

praise dancing

Hello all
As you may or may not know, I love to praise dance! recently I posted a video on youtube and to my surprise many people do not understand 'praise dancing' so I decided to post some knowledge today.
First things first, praise dancing is a form of PRAISE! yes it is biblical, all throughout scripture you will find people praising God both in song and dance!
The reason I dance is to glorify God, he loves to see us dance just the same as he loves to hear us sing or tell him thank you.
Praise dancing is amazing to me because more and more churches are accepting this ministry and it is blessing people tremendously. God should always be glorified in any dance and the music one dances to should glorify him as well.
Now as with any ministry of God, the enemy is always going to immitate the annointing. So don't lose interest if you see some immitation out there, but pray for those that dance only to glorify God and to make his praise glorious!! It may be new to churches today, but praise dancing is very old, like I said earlier, it's biblical__Miriam the prophetess danced with the other women before the Lord in a time of celebration and we all know David was never ashamed to praise God in a dance. there are many many more examples, but I don't have space (check out the old testament scriptures and the Psalms) So encourage, pray and help a praise dancer or a group of praise dancers any chance you can. As I lift up God's name in the dance, I am always praying that someone will watch and see the God in me and He will touch them with his everlasting love. Once you've been touched by God, you'll never be the same.
Dancing in His name
Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment