Thursday, June 18, 2009

the day before

Hello All
It's the day before my son's birthday party and I am in the zone!!!!!!
I have a small budget, which both dissapoints and excites me. I have learned so well to work on a budget and the challenge I have before me today is to get everything I want/need with only a few bucks! This will be part one because in a minute I have to go out and get the decorations. Got the house all clean yesterday so that's set. Have to go pick up the gift and he has to go with me. (so i have to hide it). Ordered the cake already (from a local grocery store) and it will have Spongebob Square pants on it. (his fav cartoon). Busy as a bee I'll be today, oh and did I mention that I still haven't picked up the hubby's father's day gift yet? Yikes!
Well I will keep you posted on my shopping and I hope this will encourage someone that doesn't have a lot of cash, that you can still throw a great party! I'll be back with tips and ideas for budget parties with a bang! Stay tuned.
Love ya
Crazy girl
Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment