Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So Good

Just getting ready to do some 'spring cleaning' once again and I'm thinking, man it's so good just to know God. I admit, I am dreading the big cleaning day I have ahead of me, as I prepare for my son's birthday party, but a part of me is just thankful to God. Sort of like a break in the day, I just sat down and started feeling thankful.

Well can't blog long today have to get cleaning. I think I've missed the concept of spring cleaning, I was always under the impression that it was like a one time thing, but lately I find myself spring cleaning about every two weeks. Maybe I'm just obsessed with keeping things clean, how about you? It's something about a clean space that just frees me and gets me inspired to do something great.

Oh, don't forget, Father's day is fastly approaching. Let's not complain or reflect on the negative, but let's just be thankful for a dad (even if you don't have one of your own) i'm sure some dad, somewhere, has touched your life and you should show him thanks on Sunday!

Be back soon with a father's day/my son's birthday post (they are both in the same week, yikes!_)

Love ya

Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment