Wednesday, June 24, 2009

what matters

Hello World

I wasn't going to blog today but I saw some stuff on Youtube and it got my spirit stirred! No I'm not go rent and rant for a long time, but I'm just going to get something off my chest right here. In my spirit right now, i'm praying God "when are we going to get back to what really matters?" We argue over music, traditions, the way we worship, the days we worship___All distractions from the enemy! What matters is Christ and him crucified!! I'm looking at the bible and I'm like, why is that what we do, is So different from what Christ did??? He said we could do more than what He did, but it seems to me like we're running in the opposite direction of what Christ taught.

Do you love Him? then tell people about Him, spread His love and let's come together. We're all hurting and we ALL need Him, Blacks, whites, old, young, men, women--Nobody is exempt. I just want to do what matters, preach Jesus and live the life I preach-it's that simple. I pray that we stop complicating the beautiful word of God, stand for the TRUTH, live the TRUTH and preach the TRUTH-Jesus Christ and Him crucified. He loved the world, died for the world and HE charged his disciples to tell the world about it!!!!

love yall

Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment