Monday, June 29, 2009

5 minutes

Hey all
I am recovering from a LONG weekend, yet God is still God and he is still good! This weekend my brother ministered so powerfully at a youth service friday night. The theme of the service was "Called to conquer". He preached about Daniel and his three friends, how the King tried to change their mindset, the way they see themselves and their intake (all by creating new habits for them to take on). Long sermon short, by the end of three years, the king had already created 37 new habits for them to take on and change who they were as children of God.
Scientists say it takes 28 days to form a new habit, so my brother challenged us to create a new habit by committing to read the bible for only 5minutes a day for 28 days!
Just 5 minutes everyday, starting yesterday (sunday). I committed to it and I hope you do too if you read this blog.
God makes so much time for us, how much do we make for him?

love ya
Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment