Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Monday!

Hi peoples
Hope all is well.
I just saw a movie called '21'...its the story of this math genius who wants to go to Harvard Med School, but he's too broke so he applies for a scholarship. He doesn't 'dazzle' the scholarship folk so he has to find another way to get the money for school. So, he ends up joining an undercover gambling team, (that have mastered the game of blackjack) under the leadership of his college professor. they teach him how to 'count cards' and the rest is a great movie! I liked this movie because it was real simple and clean cut, not too vulgar and an easy story to follow. Go see it! it's funny and great for a friday night.
ON another note,
I made a great meatloaf the other night. I typically ruin meatloaf every time I make it, but this time I found a great recipe off the net and it came out great. the key was the glaze that I put on top of it_I found a great way to spice up that boring ketchup we all use! LOL> check out the recipe at bhg.com, my fav place to find recipes and great ideas. In fact i'm heading there right now to pull up party ideas for my son's third birthday! boy time flys when your having fun. Be blessed and be happy today. YOu can be miserable anytime but make today a happy day.
Love ya
Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment