Monday, May 18, 2009

Today

Today I woke up and my mind was streaming a million thoughts! Our brains never sleep I thought to myself. One thing I'm thinking of is the message my husband preached at a youth service on yesterday. The message was titled "I just want to see Jesus" He went on to talk about a man in the bible named Zaccheus who climbed a tree to see Jesus. Now, I won't preach his sermon over, but I want to highlight some points that stuck with me this morning. One point was "don't let your issues keep you from Jesus" I loved this point because we all have issues, or problems, no matter who we are! Yet Christ is not afraid of your issues, nor does he run away from you when you have them, in fact-He seeks after you. I was so encouraged to hear this, so thrilled to know that Christ loves me and my issues. I reflect on people that wouldn't even give me the time of day because they knew I had issues, but Christ never gives up on me he keeps loving me. One other point, not only do we seek after Jesus, but he is seeking us, the both of us are pursuing each other! I'm just so glad to be saved today and to be loved by God. He loves us all, He died for us all and I just wanted to share that with the world Today!
Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment