Friday, May 29, 2009

morning world

Good morning world
I'm in a cheery mood, my little son woke me up with the funniest words this morning. He had a little morning 'gas' going on in his diaper and it scared him so much he yelled out "mommy, popcorn in my pee pee". LOL> I had to jump up and laugh. It's amazing to see how children see things. Speaking of children, I'm thankful for my Father this morning (God). He always picks me up when I'm down. Just this week alone I was so down and discouraged. I felt like I couldn't even be in God's presence, but then I picked up his word (the bible) and his Holy Spirit reminded me that I can always come boldly to God's throne of Grace, that God is faithful and just to forgive me-when I confess my sins to Him. I'm just so thankful for God's grace and faithfulness to me. I really love Him and I'm so thankful that he loves me. The same way I won't throw my son away when he makes a mistake, God doesn't throw me away.
I'm just so grateful to know him and I pray you are too.
Happy Friday. Enjoy the weekend, keep smiling and keep pressing!
Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment