Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My First

Whassup anybody, everybody!
This is my first blog, so bear with me and I promise to get better.
It's about two in the afternoon and I am taking a break from cleaning. I have been cleaning like a mad woman not only for spring, but to prepare for my much anticipated mother's day weekend. This week I will be hosting my 2cnd mother's day fashion show. I'm so excited, last year was a blast and I'm hoping this year will be the same. It's so much fun getting together with other moms and just being ourselves. I personally think Moms have the hardest job in the world (probably because I'm a stay at home mom), so I wonder why we only get ONE day to be celebrated! I mean really I would have no problem being pampered and celebrated every week for the remaining years of my life! Anyhow, the joy that shows on these mother's faces when we gather to party like no tomorrow-is all the satisfaction I need for Mother's day. No one gets drunk, high or out of their mind-we celebrate Jesus style and we do it with a bang! Hubby has a new grill so he wants to show off his cooking skills this weekend. I'm delighted, but I sure hate all the preparation that happens before it all goes down. Enough enough, I'm rambling because I'm in desperate need of a nap. I've been mopping, sweeping, washing and doing some of every thing else to make this house sparkle and I'm still not done! Well gotta go, I promise the next blog will be more interesting. I'm just an average Joe (well guess it would be Joanne, since i'm a girl), yeah, I'm just an average Joanne with a lot to say and a love for writing. Till we meet again, be blessed, be happy and keep checking out my blogs.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment