Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's amazing

It's amazing to me that you can wake up one morning so excited, so amped, so full of joy and the next morning could be the direct opposite. ever wake up discouraged, sad, depressed or even defeated? Feelings! that's the reason, we all have them and they function in full strength everyday. I know we've been taught to trust our feelings, but I have found in my walk with God that feelings can't always be trusted. For instance, you might feel like a complete failure today--but if you really take a step back and look at your life you can find many places where you have succeeded, so how can you be a complete failure? See, you can't follow your feelings/emotions because they will betray you. If I listen to how I feel today, agree with my emotions today-then I would be defeated. Yet I know that the Word of God goes against me feeling negative or down about myself, so I have to train myself to agree with God and not my emotions. Dont get me wrong, your feelings and emotions do serve a purpose in your life, they are there for a reason (this is what makes us human) but they are not there to dominate and control how you behave! So I'm encouraging you and myself today, dont fall prey to negative feelings, get yourself up, open your blessed mouth and start speaking the Word of God over yourself and your life!
Be loved, Be blessed
Remnant Chick.

Hey, Check out my praise dance:(it will lift you up) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_CxN0Vqk8

No comments:

Post a Comment