Wednesday, January 11, 2012

THE START OF Something NEW

I love a good story, especially success stories! The best part of the story for me, is always the start. I like to know what people went through, overcame and had to conquer-to achieve success in their lives. What I love about the start, is that everyone has one! You have to start somewhere and at some point.

So I want this post to be my start for the New Year. I am trusting God for a successful and prosperous New Year for me and I want this blog to be a part of that New start. Now, I have much ground to cover, but here-i'm starting with my Gift to WRITE! I love to write and the word love is almost an understatement. Every since I could pick up a pencil, I've been writing.

This year I want to make my writing more public, so that I can challenge myself more and as well share my gift with the world. A good friend advised me to publish my goals, so that it would be out there and I would be forced to make good on what I set out to do! So I'm going to try and see if it works.

My goal for 2012 is....................you ready?..................................are you sure?................ok ok, no more suspense-I am FINALLY going to finish my first novel. (deep breathe) ok there it is world, hold me to it!!!
Be Back Soon
Kay /Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment