Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Let's EAT!

Check this out! In efforts to eat a little better this year, my hubby made a NO SALT added pasta dish!



In my house, we love pasta and we're always looking for a new and exciting way to eat it. Pasta is always a quick delicious meal to make when you have a hungry family to feed. I love it because it's so many varieties and can be cooked so many different ways!






So if you like what you see, i'll share this recipe with you-whether you've never tried pasta before or your simply looking for a new twist, you'll definitely want to try this! The dish is named: Cajun Chicken Pasta. I will be sharing more recipes with you all as time goes on, but for now-snack on this comforting dish and let me know how it turns out.



WARNING: THIS RECIPE IS NOT FOR MOMS, WHO LOVE TO SPEND HOURS COOKING DINNER!



Want to try this recipe? leave a comment and let me know.......Happy cooking and blessings.



-Kay/Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment