Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Take that!

Today i'm sitting here thinking about my faith, thinking of the Lord Jesus the Christ and what would he say of our world today. I started to wonder, 'what am i really living for'. Decided that I don't want to be focused on making money, making a name for myself, chasing temporary things that bring me glory and not God! My prayer is that wherever the Lord takes me, I'm not consumed by my own lusts, desires and ambitions. Ever wonder while your doing the Lord's works, are your motives pure? Could you be after your own glory while doing what you (claim) to be doing for God? oh yeah it's possible, very possible.

So today my prayer is that God takes away all the selfish desires and ambitions we have, that have nothing to do with HIM. Elminate the 'I' and lift up the Christ in me. Take the money, the fame, the glory, the name, the 'anything' in our lives that replace HIM.


I just want to be filled up with MORE of the Lord, let his will be done and drink from his cup daily. Do you need MORE? (his joy, compassion and Grace). Lord give us MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

So much in Love,

Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment