Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Blessed

Hey all,

Getting ready to minister for the lord this weekend! it's always so exciting and nervewrecking, when I get ready to minister. I'm always happy to speak for the lord, but at the same time, I'm always nervous. Praying I don't make too many mistakes and wondering how well I'm going to deliver my message. Yet when I step back and look at the opportunities God has given me, I realize I'm just blessed. When I look at my life, my failures and my defeats, it's amazing to me that God still chooses to use me.

Im thankful that God is always looking for a willing vessel and not a perfect one. Yes I'm striving to be all I can be for God and doing all I know to please him, yet honestlly, sometimes I miss the mark. In my times of prayer I talk with God and his Spirit helps me to aim better the next time. I'm encouraging anyone out there, that it's never a time that God will throw you away. People may tire of you and family too, but God will always be there.

So on this beautiful weekend that God has chosen me to serve, it is my prayer that I serve well. That he gets all the glory and that lives will be changed! So let's press forward and press on people, especially during the hard times and dark seasons of our lives. I'm a witness that even in our darkest hour, God can still use you!!!!

Be blessed
In His love,
Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment