Monday, March 21, 2011

ikea girl II

hey all!

Both my enormous closets from ikea are in place! im so excited. more storage is definitely worth my aching back. lol. yes you could always just buy your furniture already made, but if your on a budget, this is the best way to go. we didnt even need special tools, just some screwdrivers, a hammer and a strong arm (the hubby).

so if your a diy (do it yourself) kinda girl or guy, then dive into a weekend project for two! this little project was perfect for the hubby and I to spend some time together! so to all the couples looking for a great way to connect, try working on a project together. remember to laugh at petty disagreements and put down the hammer if you start getting too upset. LOL

On another note, it's snowing where i am, yes spring is like a few days away and it's snowing. Unbelievable! but who's complaining, once it snows here, it just never stops. LoL.
I have so much I could write today, but time is calling!!!! so till next time.
Oh one more thing, I must remember to write my movie review on a film called "Limitless", this should spark some conversation. stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment