Friday, July 17, 2009

the weekend

Hi guys
Once again I'm recovering from a long weekend! Last week was our organization's state assembly and boy was I blessed, blessed, blessed! It's something about being around the saints of God everyday for six days straight that strengthens me. Yes I'm tired, but I was blessed by so many of the awesome preachers that spoke among other great things that took place during the assembly. My mom was ordained as a new Pastor! yeah! I screamed my lungs out with joy, I'm so proud of her, my whole family is actually. So I've been celebrating and praising God for what he's doing. Today is sooooo Hot, if it's not raining-its HOt, what a summer! I hope we can fire up the barbie today, you know the hubby and I love to cook out. talk to you soon, be blessed and don't stress!!
God loves you
I love you
Peace,
Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment