Thursday, July 30, 2009

Come one Come all


Hello and God bless to EVERYONE

Im just so glad to be alive and saved today....I don't know about you but I'm getting ready for the SHOUT! (I Thessalonians 5) When Christ returns, this chick will be ready. Can't do hell and I most certainly can't do the tribulation period.

Anyhows.

I'm inviting you all, your friends and family...to my Church.

I worship in Manchester CT at Christ Church of the Living God!

We're brand spanking new to the commnunity and we would love to fellowship with YOU, yes YOU. Male, female, tall, short, white, black, other---everyone is family at Christ Church and I am welcoming you to stop by and see us.

Our current location is 60 Church Street, Manchester, CT

Come and be blessed

Come and be changed by the power of God! and bring a friend.


I love you and I'm praying for you always

Have an awesome weeekend people of God and keep reading.
In His love
Remnant Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment