Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let's Write

Today I am encouraged to start editing my book! If your a writer you know the ups and downs of writing a good book. Though I have not published any YET, I have written a few thousand stories in my short lived life. I remember when God showed me the word SCRIBE and at the time I didn't know what a scribe was, so I looked it up. I mention that because today when I looked to change my template, I saw the one I'm currently blogging on and it's called, you guessed it, SCRIBE. So it was a gentle reminder that I need to keep my pen ready! I would love to hear from some of you great writers out there! I'm really struggling to find a good editor and one that I can trust. So my new plan is to take a writing course in the fall and network with some english teachers and find a good editor. Any other suggestions?
thanks for reading
Keep writing for God and spread his Word through the WRITTEN word.
love yall
Remnant CHick

No comments:

Post a Comment