Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heal Me!


Healing the Scars
Hello all
Gearing up for an awesome Women's conference this weekend! So excited because I love fellowship, but especially with my SISTERS! With nothing but guys in my house, I get Testosterone Overload-quick. LOL. So again, I'm looking forward to a time of love, fellowship and just good ole' fashion hanging with my sisters in Christ.

The theme is : "Healing the Scars". We all need healing, on some level, whether it's mental, emotional or physical. It may be some deep hurt from your past or some wound you receieved just a week ago-either way-the HEALER will be there and his name is Jesus!

I'm looking forward to all that God will do this weekend for me and for my sisters. And yes, I'm bringing my sweet scented candles and baskets with me, and I pray they will be a blessing to whoever comes to the conference. Hey, are you coming? if you're in CT, meet us there!! Hit me up for directions and such.
-Be back soon, Stay blessed!!!!!!!!
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment