Saturday, April 21, 2012

Guess who's back??

Blessed Blessed and Blessed! Just returned from 'Healing the Scars' Women's Conference 2012. I was blessed, healed and encouraged. Here is a pick of some small baskets I raffled off to the women. The red one is my favorite, it's like a little bite of Love you can share with someone. (It holds my Love Joy scented candle) I'm thankful for a chance not only to show what God has gifted me to do but for a chance to be with my sisters.
I will share more of my experience in blogs to come. I'm thinking of actually selling these lil baskets, not sure yet though. What do you think? you like em? Let me know. Can't wait till service tomorrow, more time-more fellowship with the people of God-let's get it going together!! Be blessed world and stay tuned.
-Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment