Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



One of my favorite holidays is Valentine's Day. A day where we Love, on purpose! As a mom and a wife, I am consistently showing love to my family on a day to day basis. I show it through the meals I make, the events I support, the loads of my time that I give and give and give! Yet on Valentine's Day-I like to show them specific acts of Love on purpose and I encourage you to do the same. Valentine's day isn't just for couples, but it's a day to show love to everyone that matters in your world. So don't be bitter, don't be angry over what you did or did not get. GIVE!

The joy in knowing that you made someone smile or made their day brighter is plenty reward. Think about how much Christ gives and gives to us, yet sometimes we don't give him anything in return! So let' s follow Christ's example this Valentine's Day and let's share the Love.



No money? no problem! Make a card, make a gift-what better way to show your heartfelt appreciation for someone than to take time and make someone something nice for them. If your not the crafty time, then cook something really tasty-who can resist a home cooked meal? No matter who you are or where you are, you have some love to share-so get moving and share some love.

Wives---love your husbands. Moms---love your kids and do it all ON PURPOSE!






'Happy Happy Valentine's Day World



love



-Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment