Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Grinding!

Hello everyone,



it's good to be back! No, i'm not coming back from a romantic getaway with the hubby or a fun filled vacation with the kids...(I'm getting happy just thinking about this.lol) No, but I've been away for a bit, because I've been building my new business!!!!







Yes, my desire to bring an awesome and sensous atmosphere to homes all over America-has finally left my head and hit the REAL world. So even as we speak "Kay Candles" is being built from the ground up. I am sooooo excited and I can't wait to share with you, what God has blessed me to do. Soon, you can order your hand poured scented candles-directly from my site!
Here's a sneak peek at my favorite scent so far, it's called "Lavender Dream"






I also customize baskets for you or your special event!! So I will be posting and sharing some pics of me GRINDING hard, to make Kay Candles, all that God purposed it to be. I hope you are fine and well today, I am. The weather man is calling for snow!!! (yes!) It's almost Spring in my world and we haven't seen a good snow storm yet. So I think God will send a nice little blanket down for us on tomorrow and I am anticipating it's arrival.







Keep me in your prayers, as I am praying for you. Together we can walk in continuous victory and power. I love you all with the love of Christ. Be encouraged always.



-KAY

No comments:

Post a Comment