Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yahweh

Somebody say glory!
I have found another diamond in the ruff, a young up and coming artist by the name of 'Mali'. This brother has a unique style, but most of all, an annointing from the LORD> He has this song called "yahweh" and the chorus just chants 'all the glory belongs to you, oh God' I love it. I went to buy his cd yesterday and naturallly the store didn't have it. LOL> why is it that when I really like something (to buy) it's either unavailable or discontinued??? Does anyone else share my pain. Anyhow, I will pursue my search some more this week.
I"m yet loving God and loving life, nothing is like I imagined it would be, but if this is what God wants-than I'm good!!
Yahweh be praised!

On another note, I did fix that garbage disposal and my hubby was soooooo shocked! Now im off to a more simpler task. Gonna make a paper mountain, (need a visual) for a lesson i'm teaching at bible study. STay uplifted and get encouraged people of God. God will remain faithful and He will do, what He said. (period) !!!

love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment